Tuesday 9 June 2009

What would you do?

Its not something I've really contemplated before but, what would you do if you saw someone appearing to abuse a dog?  How would you react?

Its the first time for me and I don't know if my reaction was right or wrong.  I won't go in to detail of the incident but my reaction was to shout once I'd seen what was going on and the face to face confront the individual while making a note of registration plates from their car and physical descriptions before reporting all details to the RSPCA once I got home.  I would confess part of me wanted to give them a taste of what I'd just seen them do, but having my own dogs with me kept me from being more irresponsable and I wanting to make sure that the incident had not cause them any distress.

Ok my rant is over... on to something a little different... which I'm sure Jaime will be blogging more about in the days to come.

1 comment:

  1. thanks for starting this up again guys : ) It's always nice to read what your up to over there : )

    ReplyDelete